Getting into a pickle can be bothersome from time to time, and it only got worse. After a few turns Blue player used Dark hole, then came Herald of Green light, then the blue player left.
Alright i had a special request from a friend Tyler. He wanted to build a Dark Paladin Deck. So i built one for him and tested it out originally had a hard time pulling it off but then i did a bit of tweaking. SO now the deck has the potential to search out both Dark Magican and Buster Blader with the added benefit of getting Polymerization. So it should be able to do a one turn Dark Paladin so you can keep up with the current format for a while or gain an early lead. Enjoy.
- Admin NK
Okay on DN before bed when i notice a link to this image. And people wonder why i have no patience for them.
This is a sad sad day for Duelists everywhere.
The duel between two prototype decks
Number 96 Black Mist vs Bouncers
By third turn 3 Number 96 Black Mist the center monster had a final ATK of 4150
And it’s Mind Control for the Win XD
Marshmallon being a weird tech choice for Gravekeepers but it was an annoying card anyways. Had an answer for everything else except marshmallon, LOL.
Went 1st turn Koa’ki Meiru Draco had to summon Commandant and Necrovalley to get over, I Heavy Stormed; sac a totem for Blue-Eyes. Had to go to Malefic Cyber End to get over. I summoned Exploder Dragon. He goes Malefic Stardust, and hits a White Stone. I Draw Future Fusion. I go Dark Hole, he Judgmented me :(. come back with future fusion and special Blue-Eyes to field. He sets nothing i mind control for Game.
OK you know your opponent has no idea how to play the game when the following occurs…
- Returns set spells/traps to hand (when all 5 slots are full) to activate a new card
- when he waits one turn for Gold Sarcophagus… >.<
- When discarding randomly from his hand (with no reason or cause just solely to discard)
- Negating a spell in Battle phase that was activated during main phase 1 with plenty of warning time
- Opponent summons a conditionaly Synchro monster (i.e. Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier) with two DARK monsters
Special summoning Infernity Archfiend that was removed with Gold Sarcophagus and then claiming u drew it on the previous turn
- Activating Infernity Effects while you have a HAND!!!
- Using 2 Infernity Randomizor effect one after the other. Considering now you have a hand
- normal summoned another monster on the same turn he already summoned.
- Flipping monster face-up/face-down when he already summoned them
For that most Underrated archetype - ‘Skull Servant’ can anyone come up with a good solid build for this small Archetype?
Post any comments or responses if you have any ideas, suggestions on making this deck super competative and surprising your friends.
What do you guys think of Frog Gods?